Chief Thirst Officer
Lockdown leave you thirsty? Us too 😏 We’re looking for our first ever Chief Thirst Officer to create content, promote Hydrant, and engage with our audience -- all while staying hydrated.
Don’t let dehydration kill your vibe. Add Hydrant to your day and watch your life transform. We can’t guarantee every manifestation will come true, but we can tell you you’ll feel better after that run or the morning after your 8th martini #IYKYK.
As our Chief Thirst Officer, you’ll be the authority on all things hydration, making sure our audience is never thirsty (like never, ever). It starts with something as simple as drinking 8 glasses of water a day (with Hydrant of course). Once it kicks in...the world is your oyster.
Want to quench the thirst of the nation? Here’s how to apply:
- Post a video to Instagram and/orTikTok (reminder: your account must be public for us to see it)
- Your video should be at least 15 seconds long and creative AF, we live for that shi*t around here. If you want to take the easy way out, here’s some inspo:
- Tell us why you’re thirsty
- Show how us how thirsty you are
- Tell us what your first move as our Chief Thirst Officer would be
- Show us the most creative way to drink a Hydrant
- Tag us @drinkhydrant and use #HydrantCTO
- You are a THIRSTY b
- You love the spotlight (or should we say the ring light?), creating content and are oh, so creative
- You spend way too much time on social media. Hello, Tech Neck!
- You’ve learned a lot over the past year, thanks to TikTok. How to make whipped coffee, some type of bread, or all the moves to Savage.
- You are in the know of the latest pop culture news and trends.
The gig? (Compensation, responsibilities, etc… you know, all the good stuff)
- If hired, you will be required to create a minimum of 3 videos per week to be posted to Instagram and TikTok
- Drink water, lots of it
- Compensation: $15,000 for an 8 week contract term
Eligibility: Open to US residents, 18+. All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on 7/7/21.